O'Brien Fix 146 Blank Wakeboard
O'BRIEN FIX 146 BLANK WAKEBOARDThe O'Brien Fix 146 Blank Wakeboard is a must have for those who love the water.
It offers a progressive rocker with more vertical pop than a continuous rocker but more predictability than a 3-stage.
It features an impact resistant urethane rail that surrounds the board's perimeter frames in and protects your core.
- Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes
- Flex Tech with specific layups designed to flex in just the right places
- Impact base is fully sintered high-density polyethylene base material
- Designed for minimum weight, maximum durability, and an organic feel, our cores crafted from 100% Paulownia wood ensures your board will last
- Progressive rocker with more vertical pop than a continuous rocker with more predictability than a 3-stage
- Impact resistant urethane rail that surrounds the board's perimeter frames in and protects your core
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received; and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.