Product added to cart
O'Brien Vail 55 Wakesurf Board
The O'Brien Vail 55 Wakesurf Board is a must have for those who love the water.
O'BRIEN VAIL 55 WAKESURF BOARDThe O'Brien Vail 55 Wakesurf Board is a must have for those who love the water.
It offers a carbon fiber stringer running the length of the board that gives it a snappy, responsive feel.
It features a full length EVA pad and concave deck that provide heightened responsiveness, stability and control.
- Intermediate to advanced surfers wanting to push their skim style riding to new levels
- Carbon fiber stringer running the length of the board gives the Vail a snappy, responsive feel
- Minimal rocker line boosts the board's speed and glide
- Full length EVA pad and concave deck provide heightened responsiveness, stability and control
- Subtle diamond nose and tail allow the board to release easily from the water and provide a solid pivot point while you blast turns
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.