Product added to cart
O'Brien Spark 4-7 Wakeboard Bindings
The O'Brien Spark Wakeboard Bindings features a single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever. Therma-welded upper for minimal weight, maximum drainage and breathability.
O'BRIEN SPARK 4-7 WAKEBOARD BINDINGS
The O'Brien Spark Wakeboard Bindings features a single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever. Therma-welded upper for minimal weight, maximum drainage and breathability. The Integrated TPU Ankle Strap pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”. The ultralight Liner gives ultimate comfort and is light weight.
LUX 2.5º Canted Chassis gives immediate heel/toe response, canted to ease stress on your legs. Orthotic footbed for comfort and support, enhanced by our Power Arch which supports your arch on bigger landings. Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe. Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot. Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t loosen up while riding.
Note: Bindings are in women’s sizes
- Pro Series - Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes.
- Lux Chassis - Our lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
- Lasted Construction - Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- Power Arch - Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees.
- Off Axis - Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment.
- 6mm Inserts - All O’Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock? Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.
|Delivery Lead Time||5 - 10 Working days|
|Current Stock Availability||Please check stock prior to purchase|
Write Your Own Review
E&OE Notice | Stock Availability, Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions, and package contents) at any time without notice (Including: after you submitted your order; confirmation was received, and payment has been made). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Canceled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.